Teecom has decided to use the Simplamo platform in the last month of 2022 after facing operational difficulties due to continuous rapid growth for the past 2 years.
1. Teecom has grown rapidly thanks to maximizing opportunities in the e-commerce market.
Founded in 2018, Teecom is one of the outstanding startup companies in the e-commerce field. Grabbing the opportunity in this area, especially from Amazon, Teecom quickly developed product systems and sales channels in many countries worldwide. To reach high-quality standards and a massive volume of orders from other developed countries. The Teecom team continuously expanded and recruited employees. In just 2 years, the company has rapidly grown from a small business to a medium-sized enterprise. Currently, Teecom hired over 100 employees working on various projects.
Teecom’s CEO, Mr. Vo Tien Duy, stated, “Sharpness and enthusiasm have driven Teecom’s success. I’m proud of our current team and Teecom’s business model. While we’ve grown from a small to a medium-sized enterprise, we’re now facing a growth ceiling where we struggle to execute our goals effectively. Teecom needs a transformative step to break through this barrier.”
2. “Can’t break the peak” is just a short-term phase
Despite the impressive achievements in the early days, as the company grew larger, complexity and confusion also appeared, forcing Teecom to take time to reconsider all activities taking place within the organization. According to Mr. Duy’s sharing, here are the difficulties that Teecom is facing:
- Chaotic HR system, unclear roles and positions
- Difficulty in operation, lack of effective methods
- The team is struggling to achieve the set goals
- The CEO has to sit in many different positions, with high work pressure and no time for his private life
- The operating process lacks of consistency
Faced with current difficulties, the key is finding a systematic management software, but to solve Teecom’s problem, it must be a scientific and powerful software that has a strong impact on the team and helps Teecom continue to grow in the future.
Simplamo – the modern management software with a US standard mindset is the choice to solve this difficult problem.
3. Teecom – Ready to break through growth into the big enterprise with the Simplamo management platform
Through meetings, discussions, and sharing of the issues Teecom is facing, the Simplamo team of experts concluded that Teecom needs to first rebuild its organizational chart and return to focus on core priority goals in the first quarter.
At the kickoff meeting of Teecom company on Simplamo software, the leadership team, under the guidance of Simplamo experts, brainstormed and debated to create the Accountability Chart scientifically for the next 6 to 12 months.
- The first deployment session, was mostly lively, where the entire team brainstormed and debated to find and agree on what is most effective for the business. But there were also quiet times to listen to experts analyze deeply about what the business is facing, the misconceptions that people have, and what is the most effective way to create real change.
- Once completed, the accountability chart will be put to use immediately on Simplamo. Developed based on a modern management mindset (EOS) plus intelligent, scientific tools, the responsibility chart will help Teecom meet three important things: Clear announcement, increased responsibility in work, and effective coordination of operations. That’s a basis for delegation and seeking suitable people, freeing up leadership.
The next tool to be implemented on Simplamo is the priority goal in Quarter 1 (quarterly rocks), which will focus the team on important tasks and establish the slogan ‘One team, one voice’.”
With the scientific and abundant coordination of experts, the Teecom team knows how to set priority goals for Q1/2023.
Sharing of Mr Duy CEO of Teecom: “The highlight of Simplamo is the management mindset, instead of just providing a platform, Simplamo has set up a thinking system, where are the objectives that need to be measured, where is the “right” way to set goals for operations. Because the team’s disease before was setting everything vaguely, even unclear. Simplamo provides the perfect formula for even an employee to know how to set goals for themselves. Above all, Mr Duy was very impressed because Simplamo’s experts also guided “how to do” thinking rather than just tracking the “results.” Teecom’s team understands deeply why to do that task, step by step forward, and can build goals for the following quarters on their own – a very different point at Simplamo.”
After just the first day with Simplamo, Mr. Duy and his team learned a lot about modern business management thinking, realizing that some of the things they had done before were incorrect. To return to simplicity, they had to work harder, but the results came faster. Despite already having a close-knit team, Mr. Duy recognized their openness, sincerity, and enthusiasm today, thanks to Simplamo’s unique approach.
The next tools that Teecom will implement are the weekly Scorecard (eos scorecard) and the weekly Meeting framework (level 10 meeting agenda). With its step-by-step process, Simplamo sequentially builds a structured operating framework for Teecom, establishing a solid foundation for the massive human resources machine to accelerate in the race.
4. Impressive results come from an effective management platform – Simplamo
With the help of smart tools and close consultation with experts, the Simplamo team continues to work with Teecom to solve the challenges set out in the next 3 months. The Teecom team expects to increase their revenue by 30% next year with the support of Simplamo – the modern business management software that enhances strategic thinking.
Mr Duy shared his thoughts after the implementation of the business operations project on Simplamo.
Simplamo is a modern management software that combines KPI, OKR, BSC, and EOS (EOS is a highly effective model recognized by 200,000 businesses worldwide). Simplamo is suitable for various industries, helping them focus on goals and grow revenue.
Simplamo provides strong tools for effectively executing your strategies: Vision, OKRs & Goals, Scorecard, Organization Chart, Meeting, Issues, To-dos, Conversation, Process, and Performance Report,…
Sign up for a free trial of 30 days: https://app.simplamo.com/sign-up